Re: Sendmail and squirrelmail

--- jdow <jdow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now, I can't help you, Rigo. I'm no SendMail or
> SquirrelMail expert.
> However, I do note that you didn't provide enough
> information anyway.
> It is more effective if you detail what it is you
> want to do when you
> are customizing SendMail's configuration. Do you
> need to do anything
> more than simply get SendMail to place files where
> SquirrelMail can
> find them in a format it understands?
>
> {^_^}

I know I didn't give you more infromation. The thing
is sendmail is already working, I just wanted some
tips on how to secure sendmail so it is not open for
spam. And squirrel mail.. I didn't send any info,
because I do not know where to start. I don't know
what to send, etc... the rpm that came with rh9 is
installed, but don't know how to configure it. I
already run the config.pl, still i can't use it..

thanks,

Rigo