Bill G joke

I know this is off topic and I apologize, but I thought you all might
get a kick out of it....

In a small aeroplane there were four people: the pilot, the Pope, Bill
Gates and a hitchhiker.

They were flying over mountains when suddenly the pilot burst through
the doors to the passenger compartment and announced that there was a
fuel leakage and the plane would crash in 5 minutes.

"There are only three parachutes I'm afraid," he said, as he hurredly
grabbed one for himself and jumped out. That left the three passengers
and two parachutes.

Bill Gates said, "I'm very important, and I'm the world's smartest man
and I deserve to live." And with that he grabbed a pack and leaped out.

"Young man," said the Pope to the hitchhiker, "I am old, I have lived my
life and it was a very good one. You're still young, please take the
last parachute and save yourself. My life is in the hands of God."

"It's okay," said the hitchhiker. "Don't worry, we have a parachute
each."

"How can that be?" asked the Pope.

"Well, the world's smartest man just jumped out with my backpack!"

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Hand over the code, and no one gets hurt!"