upsd + gkrellm batt command Newbie Q

Hi all,

I'm using RH9 and I've just configured nut for a MGE-Ellipse ups, iow, /etc/sysconfig/ups, /etc/ups/upsd.conf, /etc/ups/upsmon.conf and /etc/ups/upsd.users, well, i think i did it watching to /var/log/messages and using '/sbin/service ups start' to start the service... and using upsc to read ups values....

[root@xxxxxxx ups]# /usr/bin/upsc ellipse800@xxxxxxxxx
UPS: ellipse800@xxxxxxxxx
MFR:MGE
MODEL: ELLIPSE
STATUS: OL
LOADPCT: 25
RUNTIME: 28
BATTPCT: 100
BADPACKS: 0
BATT_CHARGE: 1
ALRM_BADOUTPUT: 0
ALRM_UPSSHUT: 0
ALRM_OVERLOAD: 0
ALRM_GENERAL: 0
GRACEDELAY: 120
WAKEDELAY: 13

I did it "by-hand" all the modifs, but is there a howto for RH9 to configure this service? I realize that there are a sysconfig file for ups... and my question is What can i need to do to see the batt status monitor in gkrellm (actually showing 0%)... what are the neccesary steps to configure it, using the "command line" in the gkrellm opts for the batt tab? i take a look to the gkrellm for FAQs or Howto but i didnt find specific doc about it

TIA

SmokeTsT