Re: KDE Icon Vertical Spacing

On Wednesday 07 May 2003 10:46 pm, Jim Christiansen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another try here to see if anyone knows how to change the desktop
> icon vertical spacing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim

I use KDE.  Looks like KDE reserves enough space for text under each
icon equal to the most spaced used in any one icon.

For instance... I have one icon with a 3 line text description.
Vertical spacing is pretty wide between all icons.  When I edit the
description down to two lines, the icon spacing tightens up on all
icons.  When I edit all descriptions down to 1 line, the spacing is
even tighter.

Don't know about gnome.

Doug