what linux app are you using to print CD *face* labels?

I have been using glabels (version 1.91.1) to print business cards, and
I find that it's much easier than having to load Open Office to do so.
However, I cannot get properly aligned prints on *round* CD labels.
The paper stock which I use is Fellowes NEATO (Product Code 853600).

The program lists:
Neato USCD2lbl.NTT: CD/DVD Labels (face only)  ... which is what I
select to design and print the labels (4 5/8" diameter).
Other labels which are supported in this program, and which have
the same page layout as the Neato product are:
Great Gizmos: CD/DVD Labels (face only)
Avery 8931/~41/~42: CD/DVD Labels (face only).

Even choosing the Avery or Great Gizmos brand, or no matter how
I change the margins in the default printer, I still get a white crescent
at the bottom of the (printable area in the) label. I.e. The print area
is not registering low enough on the page.

My default (locally connected USB) printer is the Lexmark Z53.
Are you folks using any other application for printing CD disk
(face) labels? If so what are your recommendations?

TIA,

Elton