Re: import pine address book into Evolution

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 20:59, Ed Greshko wrote:

> > I started Evolution for the first time.  However, when I did do I'd
> > forgotten to move my old pine addressbook and email to my home directory
> > from the place where I had it stored.  So, Evolution didn't give me the
> > option to import my pine mail or addressbook.  I can't find a way to get
> > Evolution to run the pine importer.
>
> I hate it when I do this.....
>
> I found the "button".  I was expecting it under "tools" or in
> "settings"...

	FWIW it's good form to actually give the answer when you find it so
that should someone else have this problem they can find it in the list
archives.  IOW, what was the "button" and where was it located?

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.