CUPS network host busy; will retry in 30 seconds

Hello,

I've had CUPS running as our home network printing solution for Redhat 7.3 and 8.0, and I've moved our boxes over to RH9. Now the Redhat 9 cups client machines can not talk to the Redhat 9 box with the shared printer.

The server with the printer does not have any firewall, ipchains or iptables running, nor do the clients. It is on the network and works normally.

When I use the redhat-config-printer gui from a client, everything seems to confgure. I've tried restarting cups on both machines, rebooting...but I always get a message from a client redhat-config-printer gui that says: "network host "karen" is busy; will retry in 30 seconds...INFO Connecting to karen on port 631..."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim