Re: Realplayer

This is getting to be a classic :)
History once again repeats itself..  what works here dont your place
and vice-versa.. Ok well, for example preferences.It saves none.
Indeed it plays .. but history dont work, and works embedded in mozilla
like i mentioned the BBC news media center.IT's like everything that
had to save any data ,settings  prefs and history didnt work.And when
i tried it it reminded me so much of win XP and related that i just
went ewwwwww... and switched right back to 8.
Without any further shape or form of trial, or investigation i might add.
Think crosses and  nails.  ; )

Bye

Ric