Re: How to refresh nautilus thumbnails?

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 15:06, Terry Churchill wrote:
> My pet monkey insists that on May 02 2003 at 02:57PM
> D. D. Brierton <darren@xxxxxxxxxxx> warbled:
>
> > Whilst I do have that directory none of the movie clip thumbnails are in
> > there - clearly they're stored somewhere else. Thanks anyway.
>
> If it helps I've also got a ~/.thumbnails/ - not sure how that got there
> though ;-)

Well, the weird thing is that ~/.thumbnails/normal/ does indeed contain
lots of thumbnails that clearly seem to have been generated by nautilus
(for example it contains all of the fontilus thumbnails for fonts:///)
but it *doesn't* contain the thumbnails of the movie clips!

Of course even if I discover where the thumbnails are it doesn't help
with persuading nautilus to generate thumbnails for my old movie clips.
I think the view menu ought to contain a "Refresh thumbnails" command.

D. D. Brierton            darren@xxxxxxxxxxx          www.dzr-web.com