From: shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:shrike-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of shrek-m@xxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 4:28 AM
To: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: USB Issue

  Michael J. McGillick schrieb:

>Good Morning:
>
>I'm trying to get my UPS to work with my Linux box. I'm running Red Hat 9.0
>with all of the latest updates. I have an APC SmartUPS 1000XL, and I
believe
>that it is being seen correctly on the bus.[...]
>
>[...] Now, I'm probably doing something really dumb, or have my
configuration
>wrong. Anyone have some experience that might be able to point me in the
>right direction? Thanks.

1 week later
nut is not running

once again !

< HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT >

-->

http://www.apcupsd.com/
http://www.apcupsd.com/systems.html
http://www.apcupsd.com/manual/configure.html#ConfigGeneral
http://www.apcupsd.com/manual/index.html
http://www.apcupsd.com/lists.html

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/apcupsd

< /HINT /HINT /HINT /HINT /HINT /HINT /HINT /HINT /HINT /HINT /HINT >

--
shrek-m