procmail

Hi Everyone

I've got a strange problem which I can't for the life of me find out why so
I was hoping a fresh set of eyes might throw some light on it.

I have a procmail script which forwards on any email that lands for me to an
alternate address as below:-

:0 c
formail -A "X-Loop: bryanatmyemailaddress" | $SENDMAIL -oi
bryanatmyalternateaddress

I noticed that any email sent over the ethernet internally to the server
would work and send out a copy but mail coming in externally wouldn't.

Any helpful pointers gratefully received - thanks

Bryan