Re: Mozilla - Profile Problem

On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 14:12, Michael Smith wrote:
> How come with the RPM version (from RH) of Mozilla you don't have trouble
> clicking the taskbar shortcut and getting a new window, but it tries to ask you
> what profile to use if you change the htmlview program to use a new version of
> Mozilla?
>
> -Michael
>
> -------------
> Michael Smith
> shrike@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> "The great thing about democracy is that it gives
> every voter a chance to do something stupid."
>      -Art Spander

I use Firebird myself and would have that same problem. On the Firebird
(Phoenix) forums I found a script that took care of the issue. Here it
is

#!/bin/bash
/home/marguz/MozillaFirebird-0.6/MozillaFirebird -remote "openURL("$@",
new-tab)" ||
        exec /home/marguz/MozillaFirebird-0.6/MozillaFirebird "$@";

This works great for me using Firebird.
I'm sure you can change it to work with Mozilla.

YMMV

Mark