Re: Cross Platform Scheduling App

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 08:52:46AM -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> > have a
> > grandchildren.  It
> > to use
>
> I am currently evaluating TUTOS for a small company (10-15 users). It's
> free (GPL) and also gratis ($0.00), and seems to be very good and useful.
> You may want to give www.tutos.org a close look.

I spent a fair bit of time looking at groupware packages for a
non-profit that I help support.  I ended up going with PHProjekt - not
too bad to set up and the non-techies in our group don't have any
problems with it.  I've not yet worked with the scheduling pieces, but
the rest of pieces that we've used have been easy to use.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts@xxxxxxxxxx