Re: manual for Bluefish-0.9

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 12:24, Kai Raven wrote:
> So, if anybody have some hints for the bluefish manual, you are welcomed
> :)

Did you read my other post in this thread? There is no manual for the
GTK2 version of Bluefish. Thats any version of Bluefish after 0.7.

I posted an tarball of the HTML current CVS version of the new manual
below. You will see that it is only a skeleton for a new manual.

ftp://linuxexperience.com/pub

Also note anonymous CVS access to Bluefish from sourceforge has been
screwed up for several days. As of yesterday you could not download a
valid working tree or if it did work it was far from current. I have not
checked today to see if this has been fixed. Only developer access was
working correctly.

I would avoid anonymous CVS for now and download snapshots from the link
below. Or if you want a source tarball thats contains todays CVS updates
so far, you can download it from the FTP site above. I just uploaded it.

http://pkedu.fbt.eitn.wau.nl/~olivier/snapshots/

Regards,
	Jim H