Re: GNOME Menu Editing in Shrike

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 03:46, Igor Nestorović wrote:
> Hello hats,
> This was discussed before, but I think not enough. My question is: Why
> menu editing was removed from the Shrike?
> I hate to correct Shadowman on the existence of graphical menu editing
> tool, but GNOME 2.x does have it.
Actually, the original stock GNOME 2.x release used nautilus for editing
menus; I don't believe there was a separate menu editing app. The reason
the functionality was disabled in Red Hat is because of the difficulty
of making the GNOME code work according to the freedesktop.org specs
without breaking KDE and some of the other vfolder functionality.

--
Michael Knepher <limbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>