Re: Networking Help (Solved)

First, I would like to thank all the members that have
responded. Your help has been invaluable in getting
this working.

I did find that I had to change some things in order
to get this working.

In order to get this working, my Cayman had to be
changed to be just a modem and hub. This meant I had
to bridge my connection and install PPPoE.
For my LAN I could have kept the 10.x.x.x range of
addresses instead of using the 192.168.x.x range.

The other problem I had revolved around the first
(Internet connected side) ethernet card renewing its
lease. It would renew itself from its own dhcp server.
I think Linux's dhcp server was just too fast and that
prevented the Cayman side from assigning the IP
address. Changing this to PPPoE resolved this.

I hope this whole string of messages helps someone in
the future.
Again, thanks to everyone!