Re: RH9 RAID woes (Jesse Keating)

On Friday 13 June 2003 15:51, Tony Graham wrote:
> No, nor it is not defined on my working RH7 box.  Is this a new requirement
> with 9? Looking at the sysinit script, there has been some checking added
> which is looking at the fstab.  If I comment this section of code out of
> sysinit the machine mounts the RAID md0 just fine.

I think so, because there are insances of raid devices that need special
things to start before the raid device starts. (network block devices and
such).  Why not just define it as a mount point?

> However I am also seeing an entry of:
> mount : LABEL=/boot duplicate not mounted

You have multiple partitions with this label on it.  Fix this.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
http://geek.j2solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: