Re: upgrading to 9, can't find rh7 install?

First off, thanks for the reply.  Secondly, yes, I know it can't find
the issue file, but that's because it doesn't understand the partition
table.  So it never even mounts the RAID5 array (which is connected to
the megaraid card).

I guess that's really my question.  How can I get linux upgraded on this
machine when it doesn't understand the partition table?  Can I "fix" the
partition table in redhat 7 so that I can upgrade it to redhat 9?  When
it comes down to it:  What can I do to upgrade this box with the least
amount of downtime?  Obviously, copying all the data to another machine,
wiping it out and starting over is going to take a while.  That's why I
want to upgrade it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

later,
ajay