Re: Domain/Web/Email hosting software

Thanks for your replies. My problem with plesk has been upgrading the various components that it uses, such as Apache, PHP etc. Is Ensim flexible enough that it would allow me to upgrade to a new version of PHP or even apache, without requiring me to purchase an upgrade to their control panel? I obviously understand that if there a feature disappears in one of these new versions of the modules that Ensim has written a control panel for that would require a new control panel, but excepting that would these other upgrades be possible?

I hope I've not confused or convoluted the question too much.

Thanks again.