Re: Linux on a fat partition

Price Technology wrote:
Seems I remember Linux will install on a fat32 partition, though the performance is not as good. ( best I recall)

Anyone got any personal experience at that ??

I'm using two hard drives for a dual boot system and would like to go back to using one. >
Input ??

You can still have two partitions with different file system types on the same harddrive. Why not split the space between a FAT32 and an ext3 partition? Powerquest Partition Magic or Acronis Partition Expert are both good Windows programs for setting up the partitions. Partition Expert can even be used without Windows once you make a set of floppies to run it from.

Gerry