Re: Liability and linux multimedia

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 14:53:07 at 02:53:07PM +0200, io (m.fioretti@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> > Go to http://www.redhat.com/apps/download/, and scroll all the way to
> > the bottom of the page. Any familiar links?
> Ach, yes. I stand corrected on that. The OP idea still seems to me
> undefendable in court though.

specifically because Red Hat doesn't say explicitly (as was in the
original message) "to do just these illegal things, follow this link
on this page of ours".

   Ciao,
	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a
vacuum.                                        -- Arthur C. Clarke