Re: acrobat reader and RH 9.

Brent Fox wrote:

On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 10:18, Joshua Andrews wrote:

This is a little off topic but I was wondering if anyone knows how to get mouse wheel navigation to work in either of these applications?

Does your wheel mouse currently work in other X apps? Wheel navigation works for me in xpdf without doing anything special other than picking a wheel mouse in redhat-config-mouse. Hint: if you have to change you mouse in redhat-config-mouse, be sure to restart X so the change takes effect. I don't know about Acrobat Reader, though

Cheers, Brent

Yes, the wheel works in most apps but I did just replace an MSWheel with a Logitech, since it just worked I didn't bother with redhat-config-mouse. I will try that thanks.

Joshua
__
Something I have found about MS-mice is whatever de-bounce mechanism they use on the button switches wears out in a very short time which results in single-clicks being double-clicks --it can drive a relatively sane man nuts!