Re: Linux 2.4 series and Checkpoint NG 1

On Wed, 2003-06-04 at 01:09, dballester@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> saying something like 'all packets from my LAN  with destination address
> different of another company LAN, launch it trougth ADSL router' and 'all
> packets from my LAN with destination address equal to another of my company
> LANs, launch it trougth FR router'. But i don't know if Checkpoint uses
> linux firewalling tools, is own firewalling tools ( without iptables,
> netfilter...) and if I apply the necessary changes to allow ip routing,
> this will create conflicts with Checkpoint.

CheckPoint uses it's own stuff. It inserts a module in the kernel that
hooks up pretty down below in the networking mechanisms.
I advise you to ask CheckPoint about this thing. After all, that's why
you're paying them those big money, right? ;-)

--
Florin Andrei

"You can't encrypt your face." - Phil Zimmermann