Re: RPM documentation

The book looks great and I have no problem paying for a well written tomb that organizes everything in one place. However it seems to me the raw information should be available some place in the distribution even if its a cryptic man page. My look shows them to be out of date or incomplete. Thats understandable for some of the 1000's of packages in the distribution with harried upstream maintainers that sometimes fall back on "read the source." But for the Package Manager itself, a RH creation and now part of the LSB, we shouldn't have to go Amazon for essentials.

-Mark