Sendmail under RH9

Hey guys,

I have a fresh installation of RH9 but I can't get it to work with
sendmail.

The setup is this:

- RH9 running 2 NIC, it's primary roll is firewall and intranet mail.

When the firewall is running it sends out all the mail that should be
local, let's say that I have a domain fundekom.org (which is hosted by a
third party) and the Intranet server/firewall is intra.fundekom.org

the user names for fundekom.org are firstname.lastname@xxxxxxxxxxxx and
the users for the Intranet are flastname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the problem is that users sending mail to flastname@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
get error messages from MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxx with the message
"<flastname@xxxxxxxxxxxx> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name."

But when the firewall is not running it works fine.

I had the same setup when I was running RH8 and everything worked fine.

Do you know about any change in the default installation of sendmail
from one version to the other (RH8 > RH9) ??

Thanks.