Re: about kdm and gdm

RICOTTA, FEDERICO [AG-Contractor/5000] wrote:

Somebody told me that linux learning is slow at the beginning but later it grows at exponential rates....(excuse me for my english)....

Your English is fine. It's considerably better than my [insert language here].

Your friend is exactly right. Unix has been in fairly wide circulation for around a quarter of a century and it does take a little while to get going. Once you know a bit though, you can use that to learn a bit more and then your knowledge starts to grow exponentially (literally -- what you learn is proportional to how much you know).

It doesn't seem to flatten out though -- after almost a quarter of a century I'm still learning new things pretty well every day.

jch