RE: ISDN Modems

At 7/9/2003 09:06 -0600, you wrote:
It was my mistake, the name is in fact Aethra, it has been
detected by kudzu, the thing now is that I'm a newbie with ISDN
I don't know how to configure and put my ISDN to work.

Internal, external, serial, USB, country... you're going to need to provide _some_ detail.

Try to create a complete problem or situation description, and ask very specific questions. Show what you have tried already, and what you have learned. Otherwise there is no way to help you, since "help me make it work" essentially is asking me or someone else to write you a full set of instructions. We will happily help you help yourself, but we can't do the whole thing for you.

Start by reading the man pages for pppd, minicom, and chat.

BTW, have you visited your site (simpaticus.com) lately ??

I don't think I have a site. :-) I may acquire one someday, but mostly simpaticus.com is an email domain.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx