Re: Problem with text files

You need to do one of two things:

1) ftp upload those text files in ASCII mode, and not in Binary, or

2) run the "dos2unix" command against the text files.

Of course, another option is to not edit your files in a Windows editor in
the first place.  There are plenty of Unix/Linux text editors that will
work just as well for you.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe