Re: borderless printing: recommendations, and comments on printers, please!

On Monday 07 July 2003 23:42, Elton Woo wrote:
> Any of you folks doing borderless prints?
> I'd appreciate some recommendations and comments on
> printers, *specifically* WRT the following points:
>
> 1) USB printer? (or combination parallel-port/usb?)
I have an HP DJ632c which works usb, but I have alignment problems with it.

> 2) Ink economy: is the cartridge refillable (*never mind* the usual
> interdiction from the manufacturer!)
I have a local vendor who can get me remans, both color and black.

> 3) Borderless printing (regular prints, and photographs)
Can't really say, most of mine do have at least a small border all the way
around.

> 4) Price vs TCO?
Laser is always better in this respect, but may be cost prohibitive on the
front end.

Joebewan