Re: grub and lilo -R

Locate "grub.conf" on your Linux system and open it with your favorite
text editor.

You can edit it any way you like, as long as you keep the original
formating of the file.

When you open it, there's not much to explain, actually. It's pretty
much self explanatory. And you don't have to load it afterwards, like
lilo. After you close the edditor, just reboot and see the changes.

Be sure to backup the original file, though.

--
Igor Nestorovic
University of Belgrade