Re: cu program?

dave m mehler wrote:

On FreeBSD there's a small telecommunications program called cu. I was
wondering if said program existed for rh or if there was an equivalent?

minicom seems to be the Linux equivalent. It behaves a little differently, but seems to have al the same functionality, including file transfer if I'm not mistaken. (Not that cu's file transfer was anything to write home about, but it could be made to sort-of work with a lot of finger crossing if you were desparate.)

jch