Re: systems administration on Redhat 9

In addition, you might want to look at webmin, available at

http://www.webmin.com

It's a perl based, browser accessible administration tool...works with
most Linux distributions, and many other Unix variants.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe