RH9 and Cisco Aironet 350 wireless card

I'm trying to get a cisco aironet 350 card to work with my
Cisco AP350 wireless AP.  I've downgraded the firware on the
card to the latest 4.x series and now the card associates with
the AP but never gets an IP address.  When I insert the card
I get two high pitched beeps but it still doesn't work.

I've also tried manually getting an address using dhclient but
that does not work.  Doing an iwconfig shows the wireless card
as eth1 with no IP address listed.  The laptop is an IBM T30
with RH9 and all the latest patches via up2date.

The wirelss card works fine in windows so I know the hardware
is good.  If I use the linux version of ACU and set all the
parameters it shows it's associated with the AP but again with
no IP.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Todd