Nautlis and audio preview

Hi!

In prior versions of red hat linux, I was able to hear a preview for
audio files, simply putting the mouse pointer on the file icon.

With 8, to hear mp3 preview I had to add the mpg321 package from
freshrpms.net, but I was able to listen ogg vorbis files out of the box.
In 9, I can't get this work, even on ogg vorbis files.

I think this can be done by adding some setting somewhere, but I don't
know where to search.

Does someone have any hints?

Kde preview works fine (though it needs to be turned on).

Thank you in advance,

Mario
---
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans,
and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is
brought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy
name of liberty and democracy?

- Gandhi -