Re: Speaking of Digital Cameras...

What type of media does it use? You can probably find an inexpensive
USB media card reader to grab the files from the camera. Just make
sure you get one that is recognized as a storage device so you don't
need a special driver for it. If the card has a UUID, you can even use
devlabel to create a user-defined mount point. ;-)

Tammy