Re: trackpoint doesn't work

Thanks

I could get it to work the following way

set in preferences: no mouse

restart the computer without USB mouse plugged in

X-server cannot start, it will try several times and then does a
automatic reconfiguration of the x-server

accept the settings and use the trackpoint to set your display
preferences, save the xf86.config and restart

now the computer works without usb-mouse, trackpoint works finde and
x-server can start.

christoph

--
Christoph Lehmann <christoph.lehmann@xxxxxx>