Re: Radeon 9000 not 3D accelerated?

On Sat, 2003-04-26 at 19:25, Patrick wrote:
> Except those won't help if you have a nforce2 based mobo and an ATI gfx
> card cause nvidia has choosen not to release an agpgart module for
> nfoce2 mobo's so I can use a 3rd party gfx card with Linux. There is
> some hope though:
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=fefa62dca33e7aa13654b5f8adf82efa&threadid=9396

NVidia is still working on getting agp support for non-NVidia cards.
They will release it as soon as they can, but they are definitely
working on it. So I wouldn't say that they have "chosen not to release
one", rather they were still working on getting one done.

To quote Andy Mecham:
"As a follow up - a patch for AGPGART for nForce will be available with
the next nForce driver package. I don't have a date for release, but I
don't expect it to be very long.

--andy"

--
Shawn <drevil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>