Re: PuTTY SSH v2 Authentication

This is a really nice web page for puTTY. I'm confused about how to get
a puTTY generated private key to work with OpenSSH. The puTTY created
key I use keeps getting refused by the OpenSSH server.

I know I need to put the public key generated by puTTY in the
authorized_keys file on the server I want to login to. Hopefully, I did
that part and set the permissions correctly.

Then my next step is to connect using the puTTY private key? Or do I
first have to convert that private key to OpenSSH format?

Thanks!

Bob Cochran

--
Bob Cochran