Re: Open with in Nautilus not working

Cédric Chausson wrote:
Hello all,

The open with... option you get when you right click in Nautilus is not working in Shrike for me. It worked flawlessly in Psyche.

Whatever the type of files and application, it's not working.

The nautilus scripts I have installed are not working anymore. I used to invoke them on files by right clicking and then choosing the scripts menu and then the scripts. that worked fine too in Psyche but non in Shrike.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

GMC, it worked great!

--
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.