Xpdf and ggv problems

Hello all,

I have problems with xpdf and ggv since I upgraded to RH9.

xpdf launches but all the page navigation buttons are greyed out and right click does not launch menu so I can't open any documents. If I try through nautilus it doesnt do anything.

ggv also has problems. I'm able to open some documents but not all of those I was able to open before the upgrade.

I have xpdf-2.01-8 and ggv-1.99.97-2 on an RH9 machine.

The only "clue" I have is that when I launch xpdf from command line in X I get this message :

Warning:
    Name: scroll
    Class: XmScrolledWindow
    DeAssocNavigator requires a navigator trait

But I'm not sure this has antyhing to do with it.

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
		-- George Santayana