Re: Flash Reader Help

Good luck with the compiling. That sounds like the option that was mentioned.

I'm happy with one Flash at a time. But it sounds great to be able to fully utilize the reader.

Hopefully, they will enable the option in future kernels, by default. With the beforementioned camera problems. The readers should be pretty common, in the Linux world.

Jim C.

Bruce P. Morin wrote:
Thanks for the feedback Jim,

I did perform a google search and it seems that I may have to roll my
own kernel to enable CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN=y

I am not sure if this is right, but I have a test box that I am going to
try it on and we'll see.

Thanks again,

Bruce