Re: PHP 4.3.1 Configure Options

Thanks for all the suggestions folks. I'd like to get PHP to compile
with support for databases, so I'll add options for MySQL and PostgreSQL
compatibility. Too bad there isn't an option for Berkeley DB4
compatibility. This means I'll need to build and install PostgreSQL
before building PHP.

I already have httpd running using a home-grown --with-layout=RedHatIX
option that I posted earlier. I'll see if my different options play well
with each other. And no, onwards with a build of PostgreSQL 7.3.x...

Thanks

Bob Cochran

--
Bob Cochran