Re: Gnome Panel line seperater

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 12:50, Mike Chambers wrote:
> On the gnome panel, there is a worklist line, on the left side of the
> panel, that is just to the right of the icons.  On the right side, there
> is another line, with the clock, RHN applet, etc to the right of it.
>
> How do you get back that line on the right side?  I can't even start
> rhn-applet without it.

The one on the right is called 'Notification Area' (and the one on the
left is 'Window List').  Add the normal way (I'm not currently using rh9
so I can't remember, but it should be something like right-click->add to
panel->utility->...)  Note that the clock is not part of the
Notification Area, its a separate applet.

HTH,
--
Iain Buchanan <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<matton> it might be broken?