Re: Mozilla and Evolution

That's true that the old Galeon brower was capable of doing this, but as for 1.34 the feature has
been removed. Why I don't know. Perhaps it will come back but for now it's gone.

Bruce

On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 18:43, Charles Griffin wrote:
--- Florin Andrei <florin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well, maybe i'm blind, but i can't seem to find a
> way to tell Mozilla
> (the one provided by default with RH 9) to open
> Evolution when clicking
> on an e-mail URL. Instead, the Mozilla mail client
> is launched.
> I think i tweaked all the obvious settings, yet it
> still doesn't work...
> Ideas?

No, you're not blind.  Mozilla cannot yet be
configured to use third party mail apps.  It is my
understanding that this functionality may be added
later.  If this feature is important to you, you may
want to try using Galeon instead, which can be
configured to use Evolution as the mail client for
mailto: links.