Re: Red Hat Email problems?

Res wrote:
Well the list box does use postfix so what do you expect :)

The lists also gave qmail a pounding, back when it was in use ;)

I find it also chops posts in half if a period is somehow wrapped to
the next line on its own, just like useing the normal unix 'mail' program
that thinks a period is an "ok, i'll  EOF you now'
is that normal for postfix?

I don't know... I thought SMTP clients are supposed to quote the period by prefixing it with another period.

It's hard to conjecture about where the problem would be, since Red
Hat uses a series of sendmail and Postfix servers.