Re: Evolution feature annoyance

>>>>> "drw" == Darren R Weber <weberdr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

    drw> Since the upgrade the new version of Evolution is driving me nuts in one
    drw> small way. . .can anyone tell me how to set my signature to use the file
    drw> I created permanently?  Every time I go to write a new message it
    drw> selects "auto generate" in that stupid drop down box and I have to go
    drw> change it.  Very annoying. . .

Look under tools/settings/Mail accounts and edit your entry to
change default signature from autogen to your sig file.

--
Ray Curtis
Curtis Consulting  -  http://www.ccux.com