Re: Error with Konqueror and Secure Websites

On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 13:05, Paul G. Vandenberg wrote:
> From: Paul G. Vandenberg <paul.vandenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Error with Konqueror and Secure Websites
> Date: 13 Apr 2003 07:03:45 -0400
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm having a problem with Konqueror and loading secure websites. Whenever it
> tries to load a site beginning with https://, it says it cannot load the
> site. Anybody have an idea of what may be going on?

Make sure the KSSL Daemon Module is running. To do so go to KDE Control
Center -> KDE Components -> Service Manager and make sure the KSSL
Daemon Module is running.

It happened to me when I started stopping all KDE services (KDED, Alarm,
Kwrite, etc) that KSSL daemon refused to start up.

Linux Registered User #287198