RE: FW: Survival CD

Mike,

I think you hit the nail on the head as to why I rarely, if ever, submit bug
reports.  I'm still spending so much time learning how things are supposed
to work, that by the time I've ruled out any and all other options, someone
else more experienced has usually already had gobs of time to decide it
actually is a legitimate bug, and file it accordingly.

Monte