Re: demo account throttling (or braking)

Audioslave - 7M3 - Live wrote:
Michael Knepher wrote:

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 10:26, Jack Bowling wrote:

There was some discussion earlier about possible throttling of demo accounts by Red Hat. Well, it seems to be the case. Quite sensible, IMO.

I believe this has been the case since RH began offering free "demo"
accounts.

That is a pretty recent mode for accounts. It used to be a basic account. Regardless, it seems to be congested a lot of the times, that an upgrade checkin is attempted.

I've gone to using autoupdate because I can't afford $60/yr * 4 Systems. I pull all updates with one system and nfs mount the others at update check time, works out pretty well.

--
Walter Francis
http://theblackmoor.net                  Powered by Red Hat Linux 7.3