one printer serves more than 1 pc on a lan

> It can set up classes of printers and manage the printers at a much
> higher level in many ways than redhat-config-printer.
> Try it and see what you think.
> --
> Aaron Konstam

I have used CUPS ever since 7.3 IIRC.  I'd like to print to my Epson
Stylus C80 which is attached to another linux box in my upstairs office
while I am downstairs sitting at a printerless computer.  I have a
small network setup.  When I tried to solve this problem before it
seems to me that there were too many adjustments to too many things
that had to be made so I just didn't bother.

What would be the best way to configure my home network in regards to
my printing dilema?

=====
Some people are going to leave a mark on this world, while others will leave a stain.